Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm super tired, my neck has a really bad kink in it and I don't care about much.  These are all red flags to me.  It means I've let my schedule take over my life instead of keeping my life tightly guarded by watching what goes onto my shcedule.  In order to guard my time I have to say "no" a lot and be on guard for intruders at all times.  Sometimes I don't notice it sneaking up on me until I'm worn out and disappointing people, because I don't just hurt myself when I overschedule, I hurt the people around me.  I yelled at Johnny today for throwing the lacrosse ball at me.  Guess what?  We were playing catch...with the lacrosse ball!  I apologized for being so tired and gumpy and we played awhile longer.  Another person told me it would be nice if I called them back more often.  Ouch.  And I blew off a friend twice and didn't even realize it.  I gotta get to bed.  JB went up awhile ago and I haven't seen him much lately either.  Where have I been?  I don't know, but I'm rewriting my August schedule right now so I don't get lost next month.  Tomorrow is a new day.  Good night! 

No comments: