Sunday, November 25, 2012

www.JennyGuiton.com coming soon!



Thanksgiving is over.  The Christmas tree is up.  I'm watching Sunday night football and working on a website I'm creating to go with my blog and my book.  It will be similar to my blog site only it will have more information about addiction, Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), and a page about Bible study and prayer.  I'm not going to claim any expertise, except possibly my fantasy football predictions.  It will be like everything else I write, just my own experiences.  I expect it will evolve over time and I'm always willing to hear ideas and suggestions because I want the site to be fun and helpful just like my book.  Well, the book wasn't very fun, but I was thinking about the helpful part.  So, I will post again after I've finished the website.  You'll be able to find it at www.JennyGuiton.com.  I guess there aren't many "Guiton's" out there.  Lucky me!

 
In lieu of any kind of theme for this post other than to annouce my new website, I'm adding some pictures of baby sloths.  My daughter showed me a youtube video a week ago and I can't stop looking at the cute little things.  I would get one for Jenna for Christmas this year except they are $5,000 and I'm not sure it's legal in MN.  Plus, the little baby sloth would have to travel a ways to get here and that sounds so traumatic.  Enjoy the pictures and if you want more where that came from google baby sloths or go to youtube.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Having trouble with the website so I'm sticking with a blog. It was taking me longer to post a blog on the site than to write the blog itself. Sorry for the inconvenience.