Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Controlled Chaos is Available!

As my facebook friends already know my book, Controlled Chaos is now available on

Amazon.com (use link below) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A60SCMW and createspace.com https://www.createspace.com/3757425.  

There is a paperback and a kindle e-book edition, but they are not linked yet on the Amazon site, so you'll have to look them up separately.   The kindle edition has a "search inside" feature if you want to check out the first chapter.  That feature will also hopefully be in the paperback edition soon.  This is my first review (see below) on Amazon AND it's by a reader I don't even know!  Sweet!

  Top Reviewer Ranking: Five out of Five stars.
Such a great book!, November 13, 2012
I couldn't put this book down. From the first chapter, that grabs you emotionally to the end, Jenny Guiton keeps the reader wanting to know more.

The reason I wrote this book in the first place, besides the fact that I love to write, is because I wanted to share what I had learned through my recovery from alcoholism.  I had so much trouble with relationships and anger and connecting with my kids and I found information and skills and friends that helped me with all of those things.  Having my life turned around for the better made me really want to share it because I know there are people out there that wish some or a lot of things in their life was different.  So, with that in mind, I'd like to start a conversation online through this blog and eventually my website.  So, my first question is, would you let your teenager read this book?  I ask because I know several of my kids' friends who want to read my book and I'm not sure it's a great idea.  What do you think?